Join us and help
Plant, Protect and Celebrate Trees in Coventry
Coventry Tree Warden Network
The aim of the group this year is to protect and plant more trees and keep spreading
the word about their huge importance to our health and well-being,
especially in relation to all the planned building development.
Coventry City Council have an updated DRAFT Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) which will be subject to a period of public consultation for 6 weeks between Monday 6th January 2020 and Monday 17th November 2020.
Click here to download the Trees and Development Guidelines for Coventry SPD along with its supporting documents.
The group has the following objectives to raise the profile of
trees and hedgerows around Coventry and its environs:
• To provide a forum for tree and hedgerow related issues.
• To gather and disseminate information about trees and hedgerows to aid proper management and maintenance.
• To promote the benefits of trees and hedgerows by raising awareness and through education.
• To liaise with statutory bodies and other organisations to influence policy and decision making.
• To encourage, promote and support practical projects associated with trees, woods and hedgerows.
• To raise public awareness of the CTWN, its objectives and activities.